Operation Support Center is a newly formed, yet provenly successful and experienced team within our operations department offering 24/7 service in listed technologies and services, mainly based on server administration in the IT-Infrastructure for customers. We are the front-line team handling all incoming inquiries internationally such as incidents and requests by using all kind of communication channels. In addition, the OSC is acting as a bridge between the customers/users and our internal L2 and L3 expert teams. Throughout all activities, we are performing according to the Operational Level Agreements (OLAs) by standards of knowledge of ITIL processes.
Discover our demanding service approach for yourself (services are chosen as examples).
Client is king
Characteristics of the OSC is offering professional IT support remotely, with very high initial solution rate in minimal waiting times.
Client satisfaction is our main priority.
Roles and responsibilities
- First Level Support
- Responding to technical support calls
- Remote troubleshooting, analysis and resolution of issues
- Incident Management
- Monitoring, maintaining and control of IT services
- Installing, updating and setting up operating systems and applications
- Providing solutions proactively
- Proper communication flow
- Windows OS
- Linux OS
- Database (MSSQL/Oracle)
- Active Directory