The most important foundation for your IT is first of all the hardware environment. This includes in particular the cabling of the entire IT landscape – from the evaluation of the ACTUAL state to planning and execution. We make sure that your IT landscape is set up in such a way that your employees can work optimally. This starts with the building cabling, continues with the WLAN design, and ends with the infrastructure of the workstation design. This way, your internal IT can optimally take care of your daily business.
Disruption-free IT infrastructure
Modern IT departments have to work in a very specialized way and be experts in highly complex systems. It is essential that there are no failures in your IT landscape. This leaves hardly any time for installing and maintaining hardware components of the building. But these are the basis for ensuring that your employees can work without interruption: Our facility IT experts ensure that these hardware components are always up-to-date. In addition to IT installations, this also applies in particular to up-to-date UPSs and the cleaning up of wiring centers.
- Installation of network components
- Moving workstations
- Preparation/patching telephones, printers, PCs, Polycom
- Electrical installation (e.g. floor tanks electrical/network
- Laying of network cables (LAN, copper/fiber optics)
- Installation/commissioning UPS
- Extension of existing networks and WLAN connection