Building a new data center entails very high costs and data protection regulations. You are therefore faced with the question of whether you should operate servers in your own building – or whether you should rather fall back on the spatial infrastructure of third-party providers, which already has important interfaces and can also be flexibly expanded. Server Housing, also called Colocation, offers the possibility to place your own server externally with an extremely good internet connection in a certified data center building and thus to outsource the premises.
No matter which of the two ways you choose – we will take care of the setup and maintenance of your server environment on the premises of your choice.
Low administrative effort
In your highly specialized IT department, the focus is on your day-to-day business as well as the administration of your company software. However, these experts in their field only move your company forward if they can pursue their actual activities. Therefore, we take over the complete hardware administration and maintenance of your server landscape for you.
In addition, verified housing offers the highest security measures in compliance with strict data protection regulations. The ongoing administration and management of the server environment are monitored 24/7 by experts.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Dell /EMC
- Hitachi Vantara
- Fujitsu Siemens
- Netzwerkbereich: Cisco, Checkpoint, Fortinet, Adva
- Analyze, plan and project hardware
- Server farm optimization
- New installation & migration
- Dismantling decommissioning old hardware
- Disposal of old hardware (racks, servers, network components)
- Exchange & repair
- Setup, configuration & administration
- Datacenter setup & relocation
- Maintenance (patching current firmware)
- Monitoring, troubleshooting, and 24-7 support