Project Manager (m/f) Cloud Readiness
published: 30.08.2017 // place of work: Herzogenaurach
The HWS Projekt-Engineering GmbH is an innovative, independently working company of the HWS Group and provides comprehensive IT and Engineering solutions for his customer. Since 2005 we support our considerable customers by long-term projects with more than 140 employees. Our focuses are information technology, telecommunication, automation and drives and some adjoining areas.
Currently we are looking for an Project Manager (m/f) Cloud Readiness for our team in Herzogenaurach starting at the earliest possible entry date.
- Project Management for the global Cloud Readiness Project
- Setup, lead and maintain regular written, remote and in-person communications with the stake-holders, IT-departments, Managers etc.
- Responsible for tracking and documenting the status for each region
- Coordinating and leading regional and global calls
- Responsible for alignment with external vendors regarding quotes, offers and timelines
- Tracking Project Milestones and Project costs
- Successfully completed IT-training or similar
- At least 3 years experience in Project Management and the corresponding tools and techniques
- Knowledge in ITIL Change Management
- Experience in working in a collaborative and team-oriented environment
- Good communication, organization skills, strong service orientation
- Fluent in English spoken and written, German as a plus
We kindly invite you to send your letter of application (motivation letter, CV, certificates), your desired salary and start date with
reference nr. 11-IN-2959_2 to our email-address (see it by clicking at the blue box above).
HWS Projekt-Engineering GmbH
Tel. +49 (911) 217 71-0
Fax +49 (911) 217 71-777.