Network Specialist (m/f)
published: 17.05.2017 // place of work: Herzogenaurach
The HWS Projekt-Engineering GmbH is an innovative, independently working company of the HWS Group and provides comprehensive IT and Engineering solutions for his customer. Since 2005 we support our considerable customers by long-term projects with more than 140 employees. Our focuses are information technology, telecommunication, automation and drives and some adjoining areas.
Currently we are looking for our customer in Herzogenaurach from now on a Network Specialist (m/f) Cisco.
- Participating in provisioning, implementation, operations and monitoring of LAN/WLAN network components and related technology
- Support the network team in the definition and establishment of standards, guidelines and policies for LAN/WLAN; provide governance to our IT in the Markets
- Provide operational support and escalation for the resolution of Group-Wide Networking Infrastructure issues
- Defines, monitor, manage and report Service Levels for LAN/WLAN related networking services
- Work with internal or external project groups to support the further development and implementation of network services at existing and/or new facilities at the clients locations (mainly Campus and remote offices, warehouses, distribution centers)
- Evaluate network products, test and integrate them into the group network; establish and maintain the documentation of the LAN/WLAN environment
- Provide assistance to the Global Network Team in researching of new solutions and technologies; assist with future growth plans and prvide recommendations and justifidactions as requested
- Sucessfully completed IT Training, Cisco certification preferable
- Minimum five years of experience in the analysis, design, implementation and support of LAN/WLAN networking environment
- Substantial knowledge of networking technologies like VLAN, switching technologies, TCP/IP, IPSec, SSL, Routing, IP Networking, wireless and internet technologies
- Specialized education for network components (CCNA,WA, CCNP)
- Deep knowledge of network services, components and tools
- Relevant work experience in the implementation and operation of LAN/WLAN in office and warehouse locations
- Ability to work effectively on serval implementation projects concurrently
- Plan and organize work to meet project schedules and time lines
- Work in a team environment to solve complex issues
- Fluent english skills both spoken and written, german as a plus
We kindly invite you to send your letter of application (motivation letter, CV, certificates), your desired salary and start date with
reference nr. 11-IN-2867_2 to our email-adress (see it by clicking at the blue box above).
HWS Projekt-Engineering GmbH
Tel. +49 (911) 217 71-0
Fax +49 (911) 217 71-777.