IT specialist (m/f) Monitoring/SCOM
published: 14.07.2017 // place of work: Neustadt an der Aisch
The HWS Projekt-Engineering GmbH is an innovative, independently working company of the HWS Group and provides comprehensive IT and Engineering solutions for his customer. Since 2005 we support our considerable customers by long-term projects with more than 140 employees. Our focuses are information technology, telecommunication, automation and drives and some adjoining areas.
For our team (permanent position, no temporary employment) in Neustadt an der Aisch we are currently looking for an IT specialist (m/f) Monitoring/SCOM.
- Implementation, configuration and operation of the IT environment within the infrastructure monitoring service including hard- and software
- Ensuring the high availability of the monitoring service
- Development of monitoring scripts as well as management of the monitoring environment and its components
- Coordination of the monitoring tasks and functions with the Monitoring Operator in the regions America/Asia
- Implementation and maintaining of customer notifications as well as coordination and fine-tuning of monitoring processes in third-level-support for monitoring notifications regarding operation systems and applications
- Successfully completed IT training
- Experience in IT monitoring platforms, operations, strategy and configuration
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft SQL Server
- Knowledge and experience in Microsoft System Center Operations Manager, in the creation/processing of Management Packs, with HPs System Insight Manger and remote support
- Knowledge in DevExpress advantageous
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills as well as flexibility
- Fluent english skills both spoken and written, german as a plus
We kindly invite you to send your letter of application (motivation letter, CV, certificates), your desired salary and start date with
reference nr. 11-IN-2920_2 to our email-adress (see it by clicking at the blue box above).
HWS Projekt-Engineering GmbH
Tel. +49 (911) 217 71-0
Fax +49 (911) 217 71-777.