IT employee (m/f) data center operations
published: 16.06.2017 // place of work: Neustadt an der Aisch
The HWS Projekt-Engineering GmbH is an innovative, independently working company of the HWS Group and provides comprehensive IT and Engineering solutions for his customer. Since 2005 we support our considerable customers by long-term projects with more than 140 employees. Our focuses are information technology, telecommunication, automation and drives and some adjoining areas.
For our team (permanent position, no temporary employment) in Neustadt an der Aisch we are currently looking for an IT employee (m/f) for data center operations.
- Implementation of servers in datacenters
- Decommissioning of old hardware
- Network and SAN wiring
- Firmware management
- System configuration of hardware
- Installation, configuration and administration of heterogeneous operating systems
- Network configuration
- Documentation and reporting
- Successfully completed IT training or similar
- First experience in data center operations
- Sound knowledge in the heterogeneous server environment (Windows, Linux)
- Knowledge in EMC Avamar and EMC Networker
- Knowledge in the areas backup, storage and VMware as well as basic knowledge in the field of electrical engineering desirable
- Fluent english skills both spoken and written, german as a plus
We kindly invite you to send your letter of application (motivation letter, CV, certificates), your desired salary and start date with
reference nr. 11-IN-2893_2 to our email-adress (see it by clicking at the blue box above).
HWS Projekt-Engineering GmbH
Tel. +49 (911) 217 71-0
Fax +49 (911) 217 71-777.