IT Administrator (m/f) operations
published: 05.07.2017 // place of work: Neustadt an der Aisch
The HWS Projekt-Engineering GmbH is an innovative, independently working company of the HWS Group and provides comprehensive IT and Engineering solutions for his customer. Since 2005 we support our considerable customers by long-term projects with more than 140 employees. Our focuses are information technology, telecommunication, automation and drives and some adjoining areas.
For our team (permanent position, no temporary employment) in Neustadt an der Aisch we are currently looking for an IT Administrator (m/f) operations.
- Windows server administration
- Monitoring of the automation systems
- Provide support to other regions in a follow the sun support model
- Successfully completed training in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline
- MCSE/MCSA certification advantageous
- At least three years experience in Windows based infrastructure and server administration in a large organization with global representation
- Experience in managing day to day IT operations and working with technical/operations teams
- In-depth knowledge of Active Directory and Windows network services
- Good knowledge of Microsoft SQL and Microsoft Orchestrator
- Mastering of Microsoft Windows server and client operating systems
- .net programming skills advantageous
- Ability to prioritize issue resolution
- Fluent english skills both spoken and written, german as a plus
We kindly invite you to send your letter of application (motivation letter, CV, certificates), your desired salary and start date with
reference nr. 11-IN-2912_2 to our email-adress (see it by clicking at the blue box above).
HWS Projekt-Engineering GmbH
Tel. +49 (911) 217 71-0
Fax +49 (911) 217 71-777.